Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Veet's Pampering Session

Remember my last post about my "quite-hairy" legs???

I would like to reveal my lil' secret today on removing my hair...
>.<

There are quite a few brands in the market for hair removal.
and somehow, I get to know about Veet since I was 15 or 16 *OMG!!! soooo many years ago!!!* from my sister, who started using it!

I have been using the cream-based for a few years, and have been using another brand's wax strips for a year for now as my thighs are sensitive to the cream I dunno why.
But, now........ I have found another new love of Veet!!!
^^

Have attended Veet's Pampering Session 2 weeks ago, to get to know more in depth on their brand, new formulation.

Thank you Veet & Nuffnang!
=D

P1130692
Also, they have invited Miss Malaysia Thanuja Ananthan, 8TV Quickie host Megan Tan and actress Diana Danielle to share with us on their hairy stories and experiences.

Ohhhh, not  to forget, 3 of them look extremely gorgeous in real!!!


P1130674
My new love, Veet Wax Strips!


P1130698
The Veet range for our pampering session!


P1130708
I tried on this Suprem' Essence Wax Strips,
with velvet rose fragrance and no more chemical smell!!!!

P1130709
Just in case you forget how to use it, there's steps printed on each strips!
1. Rub the wax strips with your hands to make it slightly warm
2. Peel the strips
3. Apply the strips on the part you want your hair to be removed, with the rounded-edge at the bottom
4. Pull the strip off, against your hair growth direction
5. Wipe off with the finishing wipes provided

*I usually skip step 1, and use hair-dryer to warm it up, as I find it works more effectively, and faster too*


P1130704
Felt so embarrassed when she came over to help me on removing my hair
>.<


P1130705
That was just the 1st pull-off and most of my hair are gone~
YEA~
and, my skin got fairer tooooooo
probably it removes the dead skin as well?
hahahahahhaha


P1130712
Hand massage session with Cik~
it was so comfy until I almost fell asleep...
too bad la, her massage parlor is so far away~~~

There you go~
If you are born hairless on your hands and legs, you are sooo lucky!
but if you are unlucky like me, you may wanna consider using Veet than to shave!
As shaving leaves sharp ends that feel prickly, and you might need to shave almost EVERYDAY.....
but seriously, I only use like once a fortnight for the hair removal cream,
and 3-4 weeks once for the wax strips...
and the new growing hair will be getting softer and thinner too!

No comments:

Post a Comment