Nuffnang ads

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Veet-IT-Off

Veet what off?
of course unwanted hair laaaa!!!

Honestly, I almost forget to post this until my friend posted in FB.
and I was like OMFG!!!


But, seriously, it's exactly a month + few days after my last Veet *click =)*,
and my hair has just grown out on the Third week.
Now, it's a lil' long and bushy....but not visible from like 2 meters distance...
No wonder I forget laaa~
Thinner hair!
hohohoho


BUT!!!!!
I feel shameful on my armpits now.
T_____________T

I do not know what to wear and always with cardigan on.
And somehow I realize that even if you are putting on cardigan,
if I do not button it up,
it is still visible *how long and thick hair huh?* on the opened-lubang of the cardigan when you are doing some big movements.
aiyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



Mr.Hoong asked for lunch date out of a sudden last Sunday , and I have no idea what to wear!
He stays near me, about 15 mins drive from his house to mine and I have only 15 mins to think, try on, and get ready!!!
ALAMAK!
*smack forehead*


I quickly ransacked my wardrobe and found something I feel like wearing for that day!
Wear like this???
bee2

Looks like too covered up hor???
Summo I only feel like wearing shorts and how about the hair???

T_____________T

HOW???


Thank God, my mind popped out with Veet's shower hair removal cream that can remove quickly!!!

Tadaaaaaa


P1130833

My "survival kit" to VEET MY HAIR OFF and BRING MY CONFIDENCE OUT!!!
yes, confidence OUT!!! keluar!!! 出来!!!


I'm sorry, I didn't have much time to take pic on how I applied and so on,
but I snapped this later on , on a small part of my hand.
P1130834
*forget bout my scars please*
=P

I'm going to show you:-
How to use Shower Hair Removal Cream?

P1130835
First, squeeze adequate amount on the PINK side of the provided sponge.

P1130837
Then, apply on your "bush"
hahaha
and leave it for like 1 minute before you step into shower room.


P1130838
After that, use the WHITE side of the sponge when you're showering and rub thoroughly on the area.
It works like a scrub for me too!
Skin become smooth smooth after that lehh


P1130839
LOOK!
my hair & dirts on skin I guess...
EWWWW

Finally~
P1130840
Clean clean hand~
smooth smooth hand~
soft soft hand~
doink-doink


OH yeaaa...also,
If you are not sure how to use the other products YET,
here are the videos on the how to's~

3 easy steps to use Veet hair removal cream

Just 5 easy steps with Veet wax strips

My confidence has been brought out after my quick shower + hair removal!
and I feel so relieved!
wakakakakaka

bee-combine-before-after
So, I made it my top off shoulder , rolled up the sleeves, and turned & ruched the bottom part to show off my hairless & smooth skin~
XP

Till then, I off for some make up to complete my outing!
^^

Thank you VEET!
Babes, Let's VEET-IT-OFF together~

No comments:

Post a Comment