Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Birthday @ La Vie En Rose

Another Birthday post.
XD

Thank you girls for celebrating with me.
12 years of friendship, and yoooo...still counting!!!
^^


Celebrated @ La Vie En Rose, Jln Raja Chulan
have heard a lot of it and read bout its review

P1130757
Seriously, I have never tried authentic french dining before.
>.<
This is my first time.
Ohhh, wait.......Is Cafe-Cafe a french dining?
if it is, then this is my second time after few years.

P1130766

P1130768
My girls, with 1 mummy missing...
=P


P1130770
my half-cup of decaf coffee.
-.-'''
super small cup.


P1130773
Complimentary bread
I dunno why their butter is so different from others and it is so fine and ya, buttery!
hahahahha
and salmon paste I guess?
don't really like it.

P1130776
French Onion soup with Abondance cheese and sourdough bread
I love it~~~


P1130777
Have no idea what salad is this.
but hmmm....So-so lor...


P1130781
Eng's "out of a can"
Ortiz Germon Tuna Belly with toasted brioche and truffle mayonnaise
seriously, when they told me that the canned fish is their signature,
I am scratching my head....canned food all taste the same what...what is so special???
until I tried a bite of the tuna.
WOW!!!
it was buttery and smooth and yummmmm


P1130782
My favorites of the day!!!
no, OUR FAVORITE of the DAY
left : mashed potato with truffles.
right: ratatouille 

in total I think we had 4 pots of mashed potato
LOL


P1130785
Peishan's lamb shank.
I don't eat lamb and so, bye~


P1130788
Rol's free range chicken with red wine.
ok ok laaa, still better than my dish.
=(


P1130790
My sauteed free range chicken with Comte cheese and beef bacon.
with mushroom and cream sauce.
The Comte cheese tasted so much like blue cheese
-.-'''''''
that's why I don't like it.


P1130801
One more thing to take note.
They don't allow outside food or drinks or home made cakes or wine or whatever.
We didn't know and Eng made me a cake but ended up we couldn't have it there.
The boss was then giving us some complimentary desserts.
=D

Overall, I don't really know how french cuisine should be like or taste like.
Not to say I don't like it, but maybe I haven't had the dish that impress me a lot?
hahahahaha
exclude the side dish -  mashed potato please!
it is really AWESOME ~


#OOTD
P1130806
studded denim shirt , black mini, sequins flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment