Nuffnang ads

Monday, October 22, 2012

2 hours break!

Hello All,
I am back from the bloody business trip from HK...
Finally~
Was having heavy flu + sore throat + no voice during the first 3 days!
-.-'''

And when I'm back, it's Mr.Hoong's turn to be busy
T___T

And we only managed to come out for like 2 hours for our late brunch and some walks.

Went to Yamagoya @ Publika for their ramen.

IMG_9945a
The ramen outlook and springiness is like Wan tan mee!
hahahahhahaha
Overall, I not so like it...I still prefer Menya Musashi


And it was the last day for a food fair thingy that day, and we've tried out THE POTONG~
3
I had the Rosy Mango, and he had Sunny Melon.
I guess the Mango was quite bitter till I taste nothing about grapefruit & rose water , which are the combination for this potong~
=(
How I hope it's sweet ones.

And His Sunny Melon was a mix of honeydew, cucumber and thyme!
very Sunny~
hahahahah


#Lanci pic of the day.
IMG_9936a


#OOTD
2b
LOL!!!
Look at my face!
=P

1
Got this studded bag few years ago from my sister and I remember I said "yerrrrr" to her when she gave me this but still guai-guai keep this up.
And I found this when I was cleaning my room the other day!
and Hell lucky I did not give it to others~
LOL

Chocolate Union Jack tee, Topshop shorts, studs & spikes cuff belts for a casual outing!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment