Nuffnang ads

Monday, June 4, 2012

Menya Musashi~


Just right before I headed to lunch last week, a ramen pic from instagram distracted me.
After knowing where & what & etc,
we headed straight for the RAMEN @ Menya Musashi, Isetan One Utama!!!!!

Mr.Hoong got a lil' shock when he saw the long queue, starved to death I guess...

Lucky enough, those in front of us came in quite a big group (4-6 persons kind)...
and we managed to cut the queue~ ^^

Photobucket
My Aijitama ramen with Kuroi oil~~~

Holy shit!!!
by posting this pic has aroused my craving for it!
springy ramen, aromatic porky broth, tender chashu~
OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! so yummy!!!!! too bad the onsen egg was rather overcooked, else this would reach 10/10 of my ratings!!!!!


It is now a controversial topic between Santouka @ Pavilion & Menya Musashi.
Diff ppl diff taste lo.
I am disappointed on Santouka's service & ramen
It happened the same on both or third time of my visits,
that the servers were not attentive, and got the wrong orders.
And the ramen was sticking together though it should be springy enough.
=(
However, few of them telling me Santouka's broth and chashu are better...
So I guess, I will bet for another visit next time.



#OOTD >.<

Photobucket

Hi-Lo Dress : Cotton On
Belt: Bkk
Shoes : Vincci
Earrings: H&M
Bangle : Brands outlet

Photobucket
Bought this flowy dress after seeing Anne's instapic~
=P



Photobucket
 His ootd...
hahahahha
fatty!!!

2 comments:

  1. A bee, u very thin. Nex time ask dicky to give you his pieces of pork.

    gahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. His pork very oily wan wor...
    hahahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete