Nuffnang ads

Monday, June 18, 2012


I've heard of Tokyo Pastry from 38 Eng, who also heard from her friends & students that their patisserie & cakes are quite good.
=)

So, I'm giving it a try since I also need to get cakes for my dad.
=P
Instead of just going to this Orange Zone Bakery that my family use to buy all year long for any occasions!
LOL

Photobucket

Tiramisu cheese cake
They have 2 types of tiramisu...
1 is this, another 1 is in slice

By the way, i don't really like this.
I dunno what kind of coffee they use, should be espresso as usual? and it's bitter & sour and the same time, and the texture of the cream cheese wasn't that smooth, with ONLY a minor cheese taste.


Photobucket

Choco Cake

I guess this is 1 of their signature cakes,
As this is the last slice when I was there.
This is really good in terms of their chocs, thick and smooth!
But somewhat hoping it is not this sweet?
=D



Photobucket

Opera cake!
Nice blend of chocs, mocha & hazelnut!~

Yummy~
^^


TOKYO PASTRY

Address: No 2A-1, Jalan PJU 5/9, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara.
*Same row as Orange Zone Bakery*

No comments:

Post a Comment