Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pre-Birthday @ ABC

Specially thanks to everyone of u that celebrated my birthday a week earlier,
especially Renee & the BF, who will actually depart for their trip a day after my actual birthday, and YET, not forgetting to plan this for me.
^^

Thank you Moi for organizing this for me, and it's still such a short meeting for all of us!!!
we have so much more to talk & gossip about still~~~~~
LOL!!!!!!!!!

So, I'm back to Acme Bar & Coffee again this time,
and managed to try more of their food...
*stealing others' too...kekeke*

IMG_8715
Jerz's Tuna cheese melt something something...

IMG_8682
Acme Club breakfast.
I thought they are using homemade hashbrowns for this , as it was sold out during my last visit.
Hmmmm.....quite disappointed altho this is not mine!
hahahahha


IMG_8684
Mushroom soup,
that taste a bit like sotong soup?!
hahaha
Not to say it's veryyyyy bad, but a lil' fishy smell on mushroom soup tastes weird abit lor...


IMG_8680
Farmer's Hash sth sth



IMG_8734
Pancakes that I heard them saying that macam roti texture!
hahahhahahahhaha


IMG_8709
Mr.Hoong's latte with cool face drawing~
XD


I had seafood basil pasta & I love them~
the seafood was fresh and the tomato basil sauce is very light!
^^


So, OVERALL RATING:-
 good ambiance, but food is so-so only

IMG_8741
Happy 21st birthday to me in few days' time!!!
ROFL!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
XP



IMG_8787
=)

IMG_8713
Renee - Me - Jenni - Yvonne
we need to come out monthly for gossip gathering I guess~~~
hahahaha

IMG_8760
I somehow LOVE this pic that reminds me,
Happiness is just as easy as smiling & laughing together~


IMG_8758
Don't play play lor, Jaycee Chan attended my birthday ok?!
LMAO~~~
really look damn alike lehhh!!!!


IMG_8742

IMG_8767
Once Again, thank you guys~~~
❤ (。◕‿◕。)


IMG_8791
my round round.....-.-'''''
getting rounder -.-''''''''''''
please diet!!!!

#OOTD
IMG_8796
LOL!!!
Same color tones, without informing....
@.@


IMG_8795
Pretty much on shorts these days, and I have a lil' secret for my "quite" hairy legs,
which I will be telling more in the next post.
Despite these pics were being edited much on my mosquitoes bites marks and white spots, but what's really matters is......HAIRY!!!
hahahahha

IMG_8797
Peplum top, statement necklace, high waisted shorts, neon wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment