Nuffnang ads

Sunday, September 2, 2012

THIRTY8 @ Grand Hyatt KL

Grand Hyatt KL has finally opened for business after like seeing it "growing up" for so long!
LOL

I have been passing by almost everyday, from the blocks to road closure of the road there to complaints to its finished but yet still closed and it's finally opened!

First & Everything that I saw in few blogs & instagram is THIRTY8's desserts!!!
OMG!!!
They look so lovely in the pics okay?!


So me , Mr.Hoong, & friends decided to go there for 38 high tea last weekend~
hahaha
and, I wanna mention a thing is that we took 3 lifts from the parking to reach 38th floor~
-.-'''

The hotel service & people are so friendly that they give you a warming smile whereever you are~


So.....we were brought in to this 360-degree-view of KL~


Photobucket
hmmmmmmm.... and so I ordered this Latte and I am quite disappointed!
LOL
Coz it cost much more than how it tasted like!
=(


I really doubt if their desserts are as good as pictures then.

Photobucket

=D

Photobucket

Our <Straight from the oven Chocolate Cake>
I think this is most probably the molten lava cake but with much dense chocolate in the center that it doesn't really "flows" out nicely~
But the cake it so velvety & the sorbet is so matching with the cake that it comes with sweet & sour effect!
^.^ 
Not to forget that their fresh raspberries are so fresh & yummy too!


Photobucket 
 Jerz's Thirty8 Signature Cake!
The presentation of this dessert is impressive!
it is placed on stand with a glass cover and you can barely see what it is when it's served as it's been fogged up by dry ice...
and I guess this is a chocolate & hazelnut mousse cake with some chopped hazelnuts inside?!
and filled with caramel sauce + banana caramel ice cream + raspberries!
What I can say is I will come back for this!!!!!
Such a LOVE ❤❤❤


Photobucket
Jan & VC sashimi



#OOTD
Photobucket
Photobucket
white sleeveless shirt from sis, H&M sheer maxi skirt with sides splits, and assorted accessories from h&m, f21, brands outlet.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment