Nuffnang ads

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Random Life Update!

Dunno why, out of a sudden...
I feel like blogging...of everything & anything!

LOL

And because I have too many random pictures to share,
and here's my random update that help me to tell you part of my recent life.
=)



Untitled
To Yee Khong's wedding.
Manage to meet up my Form-6 mates~
I MISS all of you!
Miss our gossip time that will never ended!


My favorite girl, Zoey.
Untitled
Look at how lovely she is!


Untitled
She was "singing" happily in the car when we brought her out for shopping,
and when I took up my hp and asked her to Eeeeeeee, 
this is what she showed me!!!
AWWW~
How not to love her?


Untitled
Colleagues brought these macarons to office,
and I got the 口福 to get to try them!
^^

Epicurean is from an ex-engineer, David, who has been trained in Le Cordon Bleu London.
heard that his cafe is setting up currently, and he is home-based at the moment.
You can purchase from him directly through the Facebook Page or http://epicurean.com.my


Untitled
The shells are perfectly made that it cracks in a good way , and can still manage to cut it nicely though...hahahhhahaha
and look at how generous he is!!!
thick and fat ganache!
and the pic showing is my favorite ones from him - Caramel flavor
I like their earl-grey flavor ones too~


Untitled
I am turning to lesbian when it came to these 2 important ladies in my life!
My Love - My Mama & my Sista
(。◕‿◕。)


Untitled
Menya Mushashi for the second time.
Tried their Aka ramen *red* this round, and I still prefer their Kuro ramen *black*
Click here for the previous post!


Random thoughts of going to H&M to look for some winter clothing...
Untitled
end up Mr.Hoong was the one who spent the most for this MMM x H&M.
too bad the top I wanted to try has sold out!
-.-'''
It was just the first day of launching lehh hello!


Untitled
And I finally got my first bowler hat!!!
hardly get one that suit my big head size and weird head shape!!!
I am looking for a red one still....................


Untitled
Headed up for Jolin's concert.



Untitled

Untitled
LADUREE Macaron that I just got today!!!
Thank you to Mr.Hoong's colleague for helping me to bring this home!
^^
Nice color mix macarons she chose!
kekeke

I just had 2 just now and I am leaving the other 4 for tomorrow!
ngek ngek ngek
from the colors, I guess they are Caramel with salted butter, Chocolate, Vanilla, Raspberry, Blackcurrant Violet, and Liquorice~


Till then, Oyasuminasai~~

No comments:

Post a Comment