Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kuriya, BSC

Celebrated Rol's birthday in Kuriya, BSC.

Hmmmm...frankly speaking, although my office is just a step away from BSC, but I seldom get to have lunch there....and there are sooooo many restaurants I wanna try out.

and I went to the same place 7 days in a row last week.
-.-
5 working days, and 2 outings over there.
hahahahahahaha


P1130849
complimentary starter - Fried salmon with spring onion and lemon juice.


P1130852
Cheese Fondue~~~
hmmm...for me this is not cheesy enough, and more to creamy.
But still palatable and can match with anything!
hahahahahha
we dipped our vege, matched with grilled salmon and so on.
XP



P1130855
The dinner set~

P1130857
1 is so excited 1 is so busy.


P1130858
Chicken teppanyaki.

Oh ya, they serve nice grilled salmon.
I can tell that I only had salmon for like thrice or less than 5 times.
But I had eaten the most salmon in my life that day ever!
hahahha


BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
They have very slowwwww service.
Or maybe they put us in such a corner place that they hardly see us whenever we call them.
-.-'''''


And ......... to complete our Jap-day, we got souvenir from Eng !
P1130844
Shiroi Koibito!!!!!!
Been craving for ages~~~

P1130846
yum - yum

No comments:

Post a Comment