Nuffnang ads

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sit down, please?

Ever since my office been moved, 
I have lesser time spend on walking far for lunch, going for window shopping or shopping.

Which is good.
That I spend less on shopping, buying unnecessary stuffs or drinks,
but just ordering RM 5 lunch-box almost everyday now.

But...................................................
I have spend more time on sitting!
yes, SIT, sitting down I mean!


and I have counted the hours I sit in a day.
hahahha
Lame, but let's count this ?!

Let me share with you my SIT-hours.

For working days, assuming I wake up 7:30am and sleep at 12am everyday.

1. 45 minutes on driving to work
2. 8 hours of work, deducting 15 minutes of toilet breaks.
3. 1 hour for lunch.
4. 45 minutes on driving back home.
5. 20 minutes dinner.
6. 2 hours being couch potato.
7. 2 hours Online.

Total : about 15 hours of SITTING!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!!
HELP ME PLEASE~~~
I do not wanna get FLAT butts!!!

If you know any ideas on how to push up the butt or watever, please do let me know!
T___________________T

2 comments: