Nuffnang ads

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Asahi Blogger Get-Together @ Teeq


Super outdated post.
ZzzzZzzz
I attended this ASAHI's Blogger Get-Together event on my BIRTHDAY itself,
and so yea, it was in September and I kept blogging about my birthday celebrations till I missed out this

>.<


Untitled
Super DRY Asahi.


Untitled
All time favorite, fried calamari rings.
=D


Untitled
Tacos

we have many other finger food which I didn't manage to take photo...
hahahha
and I DID NOT BRING MY CAMERA.
-.-''''''
so fail.


Untitled
=D


Untitled
And I've met Chenelle there~
have been following her insta & reading her blog.
and this was actually our first meet!
She's soooo sweet!
^^


DSC_5048
with Shinyee & Sherlynn~
*photo creditted to Shinyee.*


Thank you Nuffnang & Asahi for this event!
=D

1 comment: