Nuffnang ads

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Resolution 2013

Writing this on the Xmas day as I have too many thoughts on this day at home alone.

I remember I used to be "quite" naive, blogging about those kiddo resolutions during the past.
Sth like lovey dovey thingy laa, dream come true la, shop more la....
Hmmmm...
Coming to this age,  I guess I will be a lil' more realistic right now.
=P

# 2013 Resolution

1. Get the property thingy done.
2. Get to think of the pre-wedding themes and so on by March!
3. Get to earn more $$$
*I know it's impossible to earn more through my job, every pay is fixed...but I'm hoping to get more side incomes*

4. Stay firm this round for the online store - Her WishList
*For those who have followed me previously, I had opened another blog store named Sole-wardrobe...but it only stay for like 2 months? LOL... impatient maa*

5. Start furnishing the new home latest by May!
*painting, room, small deco, etc etc etc...*

6. Get the wedding stuffs done by 70% in July at least?
*I do not wanna mess all things up as it's gonna be my peak period during then*

7. Manage my stress at work.
8. Manage my temper.


I wanted to write 10 or more actually............

that's why I left this so many days thinking of those
But hor, I really can't think lehhhhh....dunno y!
-.-'''''''''''

5 comments:

  1. Hey Sharon! Can I have your email address please? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are getting married??? Congratulations

    ReplyDelete