Nuffnang ads

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Baskin Robbins Flavor Election Finale ~

It was Baskin Robbins Flavor Election Finale last Friday @ The Square, Publika.

I off from work 15 mins earlier just to catch this event!
=P

5 top bloggers, 5 flavors, with 5 promises and only 1 winner~


IMG_1536
Baskin Robbins 31~


IMG_1531
I'm sorry but their mascot looks funny!
hahahahhahahahhaha


IMG_1553
Calling up the candidates, and it's time to hold your HP & cam to chi-chak~



IMG_1539
Best Thing of the Night - FREE FLOW ICE CREAM of the selected 5 flavors!~
^^


IMG_1545
Got my all-time-favorite - Jamoca Almond Fudge~
Yoohoooo....

But too bad, the queue was soooooo crazy and I just had a scoop!
=(


IMG_1575
Game session~~~
I can feel my brain frozen by just looking at them eating 30 cups of ice cream~
OMG



IMG_1584
And Yoo Hoo, with pretty & petite Aud

p/s: why my hair was soooo frizzy????!!!! grrrr


Did not stay long for the event though as it was so packed
T_T
BTW, Proudduck.com has won the election for her Pralines and cream ice-cream,
and the promise is................
free upsize with any Double Junior Scoop on weekdays from 10am - 3pm for a whole year until November 2013!!!

1 comment:

  1. I also went there!
    Oh hi, there. Visit my blog too! I have followed u on nuffnangx, followed mine too! and congratz on ur wedding next year!

    (though it sound weird to wish u as an anonymous, and I hope u dun find it annonying,hahaha)

    ReplyDelete