Nuffnang ads

Monday, December 17, 2012

Isetan x Vivi Love Tokyo Fashion Show @ Isetan, KLCC


Got Kim's whatsapps message the other day, inviting me to this 
Isetan x Vivi Love Tokyo Fashion Show~
I was sooooo happy & excited that we can finally hang out~

And I guess it was the day that I almost get my report done, so I happy.
And I got invited for this fashion show, so I happy.
And I know I get myself a reason to go KLCC, so I happy.

hahahhahaha
seldom go there as it's always so packed and the parking structure is so so so complicated!


Untitled
There were a few familiar brands that I always get to read in Vivi, and of coz, the feverish brand by Aud & Cheesie - FORUCHIZU aka Four Cheese!



Untitled 
 We finally guided to a better spot for the show~
And =.= I did snap a few cat-walk pics but all blur


Untitled
Goodies Bag that I got from this event!
I kept WOW WOW WOW to Mr.Hoong when I was in the car checking the goodies out!
OMG~~~
Isetan & Vivi are soooo generous!!!!!
I love them all~

I LOVE YOU VIVI!~
hahahaha
I've been a reader for like 8 years?!
I bought diff diff version every month, but still like the Jap version although I dunno how to read.....
and although I have taken up the Japanese course for 2 semesters.
HAHAHAHA



P1130878.JPG_effected
with Kim ~~~
hahahha...we had a long chat & hope to hang out more with her~
coz I wanna learn how to talk softly~
I found myself very chor lor when talking to her
XP
hahahahhahaha



Untitled
Lastly, my OOTD.
like finally dare to walk out with my boots in KL.
>.<

Mid-length Cardigan from Sg.wang few years back I guess,
Black jumpsuit, H&M
Boots, China
Sequins Clutch, H&M
Belt, Bershka
Accessories, Diva, H&M & Bangkok



Thank you Kim, Thank you Isetan x Vivi~~
^^

2 comments:

  1. i got so soft meh!i oso vy chor lor want! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your voice soft soft lehh...
      versus my ducky voice~

      quack quack
      hahahaha

      Delete