Nuffnang ads

Monday, January 7, 2013

Food & Food & OOTD


Here comes my very first post in 2013 after the busy weeks in December.
No, I'm still busy...
but I wanna keep it a habit, update more >__<


Me & the girls been to this normal looking Thai Store in Section 17, called Lai-Thai during the last weekend of December 2012.
with just a few dishes up for selection, and we've been waiting for like 30 minutes or more to get just a space!!!

Untitled
Thai Style Fried Kuey Teow!!!
I back for the second time d~~
YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dunno how to describe this normal dish to be soooo palatable!!!!


Untitled
Minced pork with basil leaves~~
My favorite as well OMG!!!
but too spicy for me , but still perfect!


Untitled
Sob Sob
u know what, I've finally found the best Som Tam in town !!!
so nice lehhh

Me & Mr.Hoong went there during the last weekend,
and both of us ordered 2 noodles, 2 rice set...
and they were ppl staring at us if we are dinosaurs!
LOL!!!
Not to tell you how good eaters we are,
but I really like it~~~

They're selling all Thai products in the store too~~


Food Foundry for the first time, after the thai-food session with the girls....

Untitled
Disappointing
=(
The Rose coconut mille crepe was so dry
-.-

The vanilla ones still so-so, but I prefer Eng's milk mille crepe
XP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

31st December:

to Mr.Hoong's favorite fish head noodle place in Puchong - SOON SOON LYE

Untitled
ordered this deep fried cod fish + sang har noodle~
the portion quite small
>__<
noodles little, and only 3 pieces of cod-fish!
please gimme 5 laaa,
it's soo NICE!!!
LOLLLL


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


1st Jan 2013:

I told Mr.Hoong I wanna dress up & go out!!!
don't care if it's just a short lunch or what~
hahahaha
coz I've not been dressing up nicely lately and I feel myself looking like an aunty
-.-

So, we back to my favorite pork place - SWINE @ Publika
been there a few times, but I don't remember I blog about it...
hehehe

Untitled
He forever order this set, English Fry Up
-.-


Untitled
Chorizo Burger
the patties is abit too salty
>_<


I kinda miss their French Toast with peanut butter & Applewood bacon while blogging about this....
T___T



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


OOTD #1

Lazy day outfit.

Untitled
See Through Knitted Top from Her WishList
Denim Shorts from Topshop


OOTD #2


Untitled
Lace Cut in Tank Top from Reverie-Store
Mid Waisted Corduroy shorts from Topshop
Sequins Flats from Vincci
Necklace from H&M
See Me Through Clutch with Crystals from Her WishList


Untitled
I know a lot of girls asking me about the clutch ,
but too bad...the manufacturer currently stop making it,
and now we only have the clear ones & the spider pandora ones...

See more at this Album

Hehehehe
p/s: sorry for hardsell abit
wakaka

4 comments:

  1. u look pretty in that top! why i never tot of matching it with a necklace..

    i have friend asking for the clutch too..
    no chance to get it liao ar??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. V^^
      I love that top so so much~~
      TQ kim!

      I am begging the seller to ask the manufacturer to remake!
      ahahhahaha
      a lot of girls asking after you post lehh

      The seller might send extra 1 more to me, but I scare she cheat me...
      hahahha
      so I shall wait and see for the next parcel to see if she let me the other 1 anot..
      =P

      Delete
  2. you look sweet! And i love the lace cut tank top on u. Did u feel comfortable with them? U inffluence me to buy the pieces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Maple~
    Yeaaa, it's soft lace kind.
    =D

    ReplyDelete