Nuffnang ads

Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Lil' Update

Just back from SG & HK biz trips last week,
and I'm tired like an idiot pig everyday for now.

Even if I've had 8 hours of sleep, I still feel soooooo tired.
Don't know why!!!
T___T



SG :-
I really dislike SG local food!
And I always go for their Jap food ...hahahaha
This round, went to TORI KING, recommended by my colls.
Untitled
The ramen itself is disappointing...
Not springy wan!
But the soup is nice, and TORI is superb!!
I dunno how the chicken can be so tender & juicy being fried!~

Overall, I still prefer Menya Mushashi~
hahahahha


HK: -

Was expecting below 10 degrees, as it was in January 2011.
LOL
Mana tau.... average 16 degrees onia
Nvm la, dunid to wear trench coat and thick thick!

Untitled
Outfit for my last day and it was the coolest & windy day of that week.
But, they still said I wore too little
-.-'''


Random purchase:-

Untitled
Guerlain pearls~
^^


Untitled
Packets for October!
LOL
They have so many special and nice angpows!!!


Untitled
The 2 things I tikam in 7-11
-.-
they have 30 items to tikam
-.-
how to spend so much in 7-11???

No comments:

Post a Comment