Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Cream of Mushroom Soup

I've been inspired by few friends who always do some simple cooking or lunch box, and also some mummies from FB mummy groups these days.....

and so, here blows my sense to cook!

XP

I've tried a few simple dishes these 3 weeks but often failed,

of coz those simple breakkie like big breakfast ok la coz just heat up and season everything ma...

2 days ago I've seen a mummy shared on the group on how to make mushroom soup, 
and being impulse wanted to make this mushroom soup yesterday since I have all the ingredients in fridge!


I didn't really measure all the ingredients, and didn't follow all steps but just roughly control and add bit by bit.

Here are the ingredients I used:-
1 Yellow Onion - diced
1 Red Onion  - diced
(Supposed to use 2 Yellow Onions, but since I only left one and so I use red onion XD)
1 Potato - diced
(Can omit, I'm adding this for some texture - saw in google recipe)
Shiitake Mushrooms - chopped
White Button Mushrooms - chopped
Cooking Cream
Butter - 2 tablespoons
Olive Oil - 1 tablespoon
Chicken Soup 
(I curi ayam, using chicken stock ><)
Dried Parsley Flakes
Black Pepper
Salt


Step 1

Add in the olive oil & butter
And add in the onions once the butter has melted, stir fry and saute for about 3 minutes

Then, add in the mushrooms and saute until they release the moisture and becoming soft.


Step 2
Add potatoes & the chicken soup until it covers all your ingredients.
you may add more if you like it to be more soupy...

Add in salt, black pepper bit by bit until you get the taste you like.

Then bring it to boil, and turn to medium low heat.


Step 3
When the potatoes are soft, add in some cooking cream/whipping cream and bring it to boil again in medium low heat and turn to low heat and get it simmer for about 10 minutes.

Get them blend in a blender and add in your parsley!

Tadaaaaa



Here's my version of Creamy Mushroom Soup~
*I reserved some chopped mushrooms for picture purpose*



No comments:

Post a Comment