Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day 11

6th August


Sorry baby, I couldn't make to come to see you everyday as your grandma wanted me to stay in for my confinement.


I only could get daddy to send you milk every night after his work so that you can get to drink more breastmilk.

Somehow on 6th August, your weight dropped as according to your paed and I was soooooo worried.
You should have gained after all the water retention on first week~~
I want you to back home asap!!!

I cried alone in the room at noon, quietly.
And at night when grandma asked what did doctor say about you, I couldn't control my tears and shed.
I miss you baby~
Ah Ma has no choice by then but to send me to hospital every night after she closed the shop just to see you.

I don't care if it's raining or to stand there for 2-3 hours...all I want is just to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment