Nuffnang ads

Friday, July 25, 2014

Pregnancy week #36 - IUGR baby

Today is the 5th day I admitted in hospital.
I'm just staying in for monitoring and bed rest for now.

How it happened?
On 21st July, I felt the braxton hicks has been kicking in so frequent, and consistently for a few hours...
I gave my doctor a call, and he asked me to come to hospital immediately.
And if everything is ok, then I can go back the next day.
The reason of why we're so concerning at this stage, is because I'm dianogsed with IUGR baby.
Which baby is having growth restriction in the womb, and usually happen on high risk pregnancy or drug abuse mothers.
For my case, I was wondering for damnnnnn long and cried for so long why it happened on my baby??!!!!
Did detailed scan and found out it was due to placenta insufficiency & low AFI.


Reached hospital. Doc checked.
I've dilated 1cm and effaced.
Next day, it's still the same and baby's heart rate is not passed and is good & bad for on & off.



And on 23rd July, doc actually asked if I want to discharge myself.

I asked Mr.Hoong & my mum.
Both said NO, and continue to stay in as I will get emotional and depress if they leave me alone at home while they're working.



So ya.................................

I really blame myself.
I blame my placenta! I blame why it is slowing down its process in providing nutrients to my baby!!!

I've checked so much about IUGR.
Even giving myself an expectation on how tiny my baby will be when he's out from my womb.
I just hope the ultrasound has problem measuring weight!
I just don't wanna see my baby be in the incubator and yet I couldn't get to hold him in my arms............


I've been missing from Instagram n Facebook and I know some frens feel weird that I seldom went missing for so long, and so they pm me ask about my due date, how am I? Am I free? So on n etc....
Sorry for not replying but I really no mood to tell 1 by 1.


And this is the only time I anticipate in-room, everyday.
The food in Tung Shin Hospital is quite ok if compared with other hospitals.

No comments:

Post a Comment