Nuffnang ads

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pink Casio Exilim TR-15 ~~~

Finally........I've got myself a TR-15!
Keep thinking of it after the launch in July~
kekekeke
THANK YOU Casio & Marco Heritage for the chance for me to own it, touch it, snap with it!
=D

Why do I insist to have it?
oh no...it should be, why do most girls wanna have it???
Can nonstop spending time being a narcissist!
it is so magical!!!
that I 
suddenly becoming so pretty in all pictures taken by it~
hahahaha
Untitled



I like its design as well~~~
So slim, that I can slip inside my pockets.
So light, that I don't feel it's a burden carry on my body or in my bag.
and........................
So BRIGHT, hahahha, that it catches everyone's eyesight!
XP


Untitled


I like it's metallic pinky pinky surface as well.....
just like my nails here

Untitled hehe
so sweet huh?
***opppsss....just realize there's a hair hahahhah***


Ok la...
time to sleep and I shall continue with more of its function next time!

Meanwhile, for more info, please visit:-
Facebook: www.facebook.com/CasioExilimMalaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment