Nuffnang ads

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Casio Exilim TR-15 - Makeup & Skin Brightening Mode

I guess every girl knows what TR-15 does the best!
XD

auto make up!!!

For TR-15, the have added skin brightening mode as well for more options!
and each mode has 12 levels to be chosen~

So, when I first gotten the camera the first thing is to make up all my selfie pics~~
keep testing on the mode level to find the best that suit me!
^^

Here are few pics that I took for comparison:-




With Auto mode, without any effect.
still so clear huh~



Make-up Mode level 9, under sun light.
Still manage to capture natural skintone colors.
But if level 12, it might be saturated a little ><




Brightening mode level 9, under sunlight.
Too bright to me though.
><
And personally think that level 3-5 is just right like the pic below (taken indoor):-



=)





Here's another pic for comparison.
Auto mode, taken indoor!


Have you found the best level of these modes yet?
=D


For more information on the modes, you may check out from Casio Exilim Malaysia!

No comments:

Post a Comment