Nuffnang ads

Monday, July 22, 2013

Wedding Updates

Random words post again.

I've been asked by many of you of how is my wedding preparation,
and frankly speaking, I dunno....
hahahahha
I am not sure which stage am I now.
But I just know that, both buying house + wedding cannot be done together or else you will get crazy like me!

Ok la, unless you are rich enough that you have wedding planner from top to toe,
or lawyer that follow up & down for contract thingy.


NOW, I stop on my wedding preparation for like seriously and I leave everything for our helpful friend aka planner -  Khun Eng again~

hahahaha
and the wedding favors leave it to my bro & his gf....
Just got a florist last week & just got my cheongsam this afternoon...
got wedding earrings & heels during the mega sales v^^

And yo....I guess most mafan ones would be the house la!
OMG
talking about it I feel like crying~
when finally I get some1 to paint at reasonable price,
when finally I get some1 that willing to fix little electrical works,
when finally I get some1 who is lansi and expensive but still willing to come and fix just 2 things.....
and after so many questions to my friends and family on curtain.....
I randomly walked in to Home's Harmony while Mr.Hoong was queuing up for Sushi Zanmai @ 1u,
and yo!!!!
They do curtains & cushion covers at a reasonable price leh!!!
and I save RM 400 on my living room's curtain from all we quoted!

Till then.........will update with more pics
XD

2 comments:

  1. Wedding Planning is killing honestly...haha..But you will enjoy it. :)
    Where are you buying houses? Me and my husband are also looking for property in Malaysia as the property here is expensive...T,T
    Let's add up through whatsapp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my new house is 2nd hand der babe.
      you are moving back??? v^^
      I stay nearby your mummy house...casa venicia

      Delete