Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Elizabeth Arden – PREVAGE® Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum



My sis and I always wanted the Brother’s eyelash, which is long, curl and volume!
But too bad, the girls at home get the bad ones.
=(

And 2 weeks + ago, I get the chance to try on Elizabeth Arden’s new PREVAGE® Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum!!!

That I call as Mighty serum…hahahaha

I was so excited as I have read on its ads in July magazine that it is proven in a clinical study that 100% of women showed improvement on their lashes!~

P1140037
P1140039



So…What is this PREVAGE® Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum aka Mighty Serum?

It is actually a serum that is clinical proven in enhancing your lashes & brows to be longer, stronger, and more volume in just 2 weeks time~ 

It also helps to minimize breakage and helps the lashes to recover from environmental, chemical, and physical damage *rubs & makeup removal*


Let’s look at my original eyelashes
P1140032
P1140041


Hmmm…I am quite satisfy with my brows actually but I still apply

Hahahhaha

More is better than less ma XP

Back to the topic.

Look at my eye lashes, it is kinda short, and it is not so healthy I guess?

Coz everytime when I was removing my eye makeup, it fell one or two lashes.

P1140063

Using the lash measurement card to measure on my lashes and it’s reaching 10, but look, the side lashes were all short and rare.



And now.....it’s SHOW TIME~~

You just need to apply once a day before your bedtime on makeup-free & clean eyes.

Apply on your brows, upper & lower lashes – from inner to outer corner.

Don’t worry on the inner part as the applicator is very thin and soft and it doesn’t hurt or feel uncomfy while applying.
 

P1140035

LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the side lashes....especially the back lashes, are now longer

OMG I wanna cry liao

Finally found a solution that you do not need to be afraid of when the lashes are going to grow out when you see it fell after a few rubs or make up removal.

Also, I was so worried on the pigmentation thingy before started using this Mighty Serum as my eyes is like a cotton lehh...I used to apply eyeshadow like 2 or 3 times a week last time when worked as a freelancer and my eyes areas get yellowish and dull.

=(

But apparently & luckily, Mighty Serum is Prostoglandin Free that it won’t darken the lids!

Another concern question is........Does it suitable to everyone?

Well, I guess this suitable to everyone as I, myself have a pair of sensitive eyes, and skin too, that easily get irritated on dust or strong chemical in eyecream.

So I have read on the description and it says it’s fragrance, colorant, and paraben free~
It’s been 2 weeks usage till now and I did not sense anything  v^^

So ya, it is safe to use!



P/S: I’m gonna test on my lower lashes soon~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment