Nuffnang ads

Friday, December 20, 2013

Casio TR-15 : Wide Angle

After so many reviews of TR-15, I bet most of you guys have realize this.
The 21mm Wide Angle Lens!!!

hehehe
it's no longer just head picture while you self-snap no matter how far you raise your hand!
hahahahha

See~
I just place it on the dashboard and it takes more than half of our bodies!
my previous camera just manage to shoot until the shoulder/boobs level.

Having 4 persons standing together, without squeezing up and down!
XD

Oppppsss
it supposed to have 7 persons in the pic but she moved
><
Having said that, we can still fit like 5 more persons standing behind lo!!!

I simply love the wide angle lens that it doesn't make me look like I selfie so much hahahahha
more like someone else taken the pics for me
XD


No comments:

Post a Comment