Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ranting

Back to rant here again.
Not a good thing huh?

I've been so helpless on my future again.
I mean, career or work kinda future.
Don't exactly know what I want now, 
and the longer I stay in this job, the more fear I face.
Fear of my future by staying here.
-.-
Fear that I couldn't do what I wanna do , change to the field I wanna go to *though I dunno what it is yet*.

My heart has seriously gone these few weeks on works.
Have so much to do, yet so little time!
Face burst into pimples also!!!!!!!!!!!!
fml!~

I just feel like doing nothing or do something I really really like.
I thought I could make it few months ago, and just leave my job.
But..............HAIZZZZZZZZ, reality world ma!
I need $$$ so much, so what to do
-.-

FML seriously.

1 comment:

  1. yes dear reality is cruel!
    but don't loose hope..you are fighting for living, future and your love one!
    gambateh~~~~

    ReplyDelete