Nuffnang ads

Monday, August 13, 2012

Juiceworks Blogger Event

I was invited for Juiceworks Blogger's Event by Nuffnang last Sunday.

I felt so dumb at first, as this is my first time attending an event, and knowing none of them there.


But after all, I'm trying to get out from being so ehemmm SHY...
>.<

okay okay, back to the topic.

We were greeted by these healthy refreshments prepared by Juiceworks staffs

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They looks so attractive~~~
I skipped the above 3 as I had my breakfast before the session and basically concentrating on JUICE!~~~
*winks*


Slurppppie smoothies~
^^
But end up I chose to drink the juice - IMMUNO KICK
my favorite now ,besides Mr.Hoong's all-time-favorite - Mango Sensation


After the makan makan, we were then move on to our ICE BREAKING session~
and briefed by the founder of Juiceworks - MooiLi

  Photobucket
She is actually a nutritionist from Australia and she & the hubby came out with this idea of getting Malaysians a smoothies bars as 8 years back, we hardly see or maybe tasted nice & fresh smoothies experts.

So I guess, smoothies is SERIOUSLY good for those who always avoid eating vege & fruits.
*I have a few friends in mind now....HAHA*


Ohhh yaaa, before I forget, do you realise of any grass "decoration" in front of the Juiceworks counters???

Photobucket
I really thought it's just decoration~
but, this is actually wheat grass.
and you can always ask the staff to add one shot to your drinks if you want.


Photobucket
One shot of this = 1kg of spinach!
and it can actually lower down your blood pressure & help you to get rid of your acne!!!
*wootss*
But, the taste, is rather ......I don't know how to explain but it's not those kinda wheatgrass drinks taste that we usually had in bottles.


Photobucket
My team in making our own juice & we got the BEST TASTE juice!
=D


Photobucket
=)

Thank you Juiceworks for having me for this event,
I've learned quite alot about juice & fruits from Juiceworks !~
and thank you Nuffie for the invitation , and by giving me a chance to know more friends~
v ^.^ v

8 comments:

  1. I like your juice's taste too! the taste ngamn gam hao nia

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeaaa...won't be over filled also
    >.<
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are ready to open up our own Juice Works... Haha really a great fun with you all :D

    Nice to meet you too ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, nice meeting you back at the event! Pls share your winning recipe ... i wan diy at home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never ask me also! >:)

      Okay la... let Sharon share :p

      Delete
    2. nice to meet u too jess~
      btw, i dont really remember wat we've added in?
      >.<
      hahahaha
      i remember banana, cranberry & apple and have no idea we add sorbet or yogurt?
      haahhaha

      Delete
  5. hello there! Nice to see you Sharon :)

    Toast for more Juice!

    ReplyDelete