Nuffnang ads

Friday, May 18, 2012

Sweet Stuff!

I'm not a macaroon person,
as I'm finding them OVERLY sweet & tasteless besides the sugary taste.
*very bad experience from my first try in Levain*
To me, their colors are just way too cute & fascinating to most ladies,
and meant for just taking pictures???
=P


BTW, I'm gonna share the macaroons that I found not just lovely in colors,
but also quite good~~~

#1. Paul Lafayet in HK.

They claimed themselves to be the best & authentic French pastry boutique in HK.
not sure if it's true?
But don't care laaa...I like it ehh!!!
>.<

Photobucket


1st attempt during my last biz trip to HK @ K11 branch.
AWESOME-ness creme brulee~~~
it is so velvety and the sugar topping was still warm when I had it,
slighty crispy & burnt taste
*i like those chao long mei...hahahahahha*

For macaroons, I had rose & mocha~
They are still very sweet to me, but!!!
with taste~~~and the taste overtook the sweetness...
and the thin ganache's texture...hmmmm...i dunno how to describe


Photobucket

2nd try was on the same day as well,
but take-and-go in different branch that located at causeway bay.
Tiramisu + matcha & earl grey macaroons.
The tiramisu was fine for me,
but I will never forget their EARL GREY macaroon!~
so AROMATIC~




Okay. back to KL.

#2. Les Deux Garcons

Just because I know them selling earl grey macaroons, and fine french desserts~
Photobucket

The colors are so dying for!

Photobucket
Le Duchesse (Earl Grey cake)+ earl grey, rasberry, vodka, and strawberry macaroons
Die for Earl Grey...LOL!!!

Photobucket

I didn't had the vodka ones, but Mr.Hoong said it's good.

And we love rasberry ones!!!
instead of their earl grey...




Paul Lafayet,
G23, G/F/ K11, Tsim Sha Tsui.
&
G13, G/F Windsor House, Causeway Bay.



Les Deux Garcons Patisserie,
36, Jalan Telawi, Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment